You can trust us.
INTEGRATED MANAGEMENT SYSTEM POLICY
LESTER HOLDING S. K. A. LESTER PRODUCTIONS SP. Z O.O. LESTER PAPER SP. Z O.O.
Aware of the importance of the impact of packaging on food safety, we act in a manner that will guarantee the safety of products manufactured by our company.
We wish to implement the above tasks by maintaining the highest quality of our products, meeting the requirements in terms of food, while striving to improve activities for environmental protection.
In accordance with the above, we declare:
• production of high quality products that meet the highest safety standards and legal requirements resulting from legislation and regulations in the field of food safety, environmental protection and other related business activities,
• systematic modernization of technological solutions used to guarantee the required quality and hygiene of products as well as limiting the negative impact of activities on the natural environment,
• the highest level of services provided in the production of foil and paper products related to satisfying the needs and requirements of customers,
• compliance with safety rules during the production of products intended for contact with food,
• systematic improvement and upgrading of employees’ qualifications and their awareness related to the quality of products through training related to the implemented BRC PACKAGING system,
• minimization of negative impact of the company’s activities on the environment,
• elimination or reduction of hazards to acceptable levels occurring during preparation, internal transport and production of plastic and paper bags intended for contact with food,
• cooperation of all employees at each professional level striving to continuously improve the quality of services provided,
• cooperation with reliable suppliers that meet our quality and environmental requirements, as well as hygienic in terms of safety of produced plastic and paper bags intended for contact with food,
• improvement of the implemented BRC PACKAGING system,
• maintaining proper machinery, equipment and premises of the company,
• awareness of all employees of Lester Productions Sp. z o.o. and Lester Paper Sp. z o.o. that the implemented system meets the requirements to protect the product intended for contact with food from the threat starting with preparation of the recipe, through production, storage and transport to the customer,
• strengthening of the company’s market position and searching for new business areas through fulfillment, what is more – exceeding customers’ expectations and acting effectively to increase their satisfaction,
We declare to ensure the safety of our products by meeting the requirements and continuous improvement of the Integrated Quality Management System in accordance with the requirements of:
Regulation 1935/2004 of October 27, 2004, 10/2011 of January 14, 2011.,
Regulation (EC) No. 2023/2006 of December 22, 2006 on good manufacturing practice.,
Regulation 2018/79 of January 18, 2018 amending the European Union Regulation (EU No. 10/2011) on plastic materials and products intended for contact with food).
Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (general regulation on data protection).