- The administrator of customer personal data is Lester Holding Sp. z o.o. (hereinafter referred to as Lester Holding) with its registered office at ul. Długa 44, 82-500 Kwidzyn.
- Lester Holding processes Clients’ personal data for proper performance of contracts covering Lester Holding’s Products and Services and for direct marketing of Lester Holding Products and Services and Lester Holding’s Products and Services, if the Customer agrees to this type of marketing.
- Lester Holding requires only data that is necessary for proper operation of the website and the provision of services. Failure to provide the required data will prevent performance of the activity to which these data pertained.
- The basis for the processing of personal data by Lester Holding is consent of Clients, as well as statutory authorizationto process customer personal data for the purpose of:
- enabling customers to use the website function,
- fulfillment of orders for Lester Holding’s Products and Services
- reaction to information sent to Lester Holding using the contact form,
- implementation of direct marketing of Lester Holding’s products and services, and Lester Holding’s products and services, if the Customer agrees to this type of marketing.
- By (i) providing your personal data while submitting the form by the Customer and (ii) ticking the appropriate box, the Customer consentsto the processing of his personal data for direct marketing of Lester Holding’s products and services and Lester Holding’s business partners’ services.
- Providing any personal data is voluntary. Providing data required in the process of creating an account/using the contact form/subscription to the newsletter/placing an order for products or services is necessary for the proper performance of services by Lester Holding. The customer at any time has the right to access their data and correct them.
- The Customer has the right to submit a justified request to cease the processing of his personal data processed in the event of processing them for the purposes referred to in Article. 23 sec. 1 point 4 and 5 of the Act on the Protection of Personal Data, including for marketing purposes, as well as have the right to object to the processing of his data in such cases.
- Lester Holding will only process data that are necessary for the proper performance of services by Lester Holding, as well as for the exercise of rights resulting from applicable law, including statistical purposes, consideration of possible complaints, invoice issuance, Lester Holding claims.
- If the Customer agrees to receive commercial information by electronic means, the Customer’s personal data may also be processed in order to send such information to the Customer.
- The scope of data processed includes: name, surname, e-mail address, mobile phone number, address.
- In addition to data provided by customers as part of website browsing processes, Account registration, purchase of Lester Holding products and services, using the contact form, newsletter subscription, test.lesterholding.com uses mechanisms that collect and store the following information:
1) using cookies – data identifying the session of a given person in a web browser and on the servers of the test.lesterholding.com website (specified in detail in the Cookies Policy)
2) using server logs – data such as: IP address, where the query for displaying the web page comes from, browser type, browser language, date and time of the event, information about errors that occurred during the execution of HTTP transaction, in the case when the transition to test.lesterholding.com was provided by link (link) – the URL address of the page from which the customer was redirected to test.lesterholding.com.
- If Lester Holding receives information about the Customer using test.lesterholding.com in breach of the Regulations or applicable laws, Lester Holding may process Customer’s personal data to the extent necessary to determine the Customer’s liability.
Browsing content of the website/domain of test.lesterholding.com and its subdomains
- Browsing the contents of test.lesterholding.com, not connected with the purchase of services or products, creating an account or using the contact form, does not require the Customer to provide personal data.
Using the contact form
- Using the contact form, available at http://test.lesterholding.com, requires personal data in the form of name, e-mail address and telephone number.
Subscription of free newsletters (courses)
- Subscribing to electronic and free newsletters (courses) belonging to Lester Holding and available at test.lesterholding.com requires entering your name and e-mail address in the appropriate form. These fields are mandatory.
- Data obtained in this way are added to the newsletter (course) mailing list. The e-mail address is necessary in order to send a newsletter to the User (course). The name allows Lester Holding to address readers by name.
- Data provided by the User at the time of subscription will not be used in any other way than specified in point 2, subject to paragraphs 24-27.
Ordering services and products
- Ordering services and products offered by Lester Holding via test.lesterholding.com is possible after opening an Account or without creating an Account via the order form available on the website. In each case of ordering, it is necessary for the customer to provide his personal data in the form of name, email address, telephone number and address of residence.
- Data provided by the User will be used only for the purpose of completing the order, subject to paragraphs 24-27.
Processing of personal data for the purpose of direct marketing of Lester Holding’s products and services (does not apply to Customers who did not consent to the processing of their personal data for the purposes of direct marketing of Lester Holding’s Products and services and Lester Holding’s business partners)
- Lester Holding reserves the right to send unannounced messages to Customers who have consented to the processing of personal data for the purpose of direct marketing of Lester Holding’s products and services.
- The term unannounced messages are understood as messages containing information relating directly to the test.lesterholding.com website, magazines, services and products (e.g., changes, internal promotions), non-commercial lists (e.g., wishes, personal comments, etc.) and commercial information, whose dispatch was paid for by customers and partners of Lester Holding and cmpkwidzyn.pl.
- Entities ordering commercial mailings do not have access to the contact details of people on the test.lesterholding.com mailing lists.
- Commercial information is filtered to the extent that it is possible, its volume is limited and it is sent sporadically.
Explicit Personal Data
- Personal data provided on sites belonging to Lester Holding when sending comments to articles, forum replies, etc. are available to all visitors of sites containing these data.
Transfer of data to third parties
- Lester Holding will not sell Customers’ personal data to other entities.
- In the course of and for the purpose of providing services to Clients, the Customers’ personal data may be transferred to other entities with whom the relevant agreements bind the administrator. This will not affect the security of Clients’ personal data.
- Customers’ data may be made available to entities authorized to receive them under applicable law, including judicial authorities.